Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Whole Nother Story – Dr. Cuthbert Soup

Title: A Whole Nother Story

Author: Dr. Cuthbert Soup

Summary: The three Cheeseman children, their father, and their psychic dog are all on the run. From whom? Well the CIA, naturally. But also corporate agents #5, #29, and # 207, plus two international superspies -- one of whom happens to be a chimpanzee. They all want Dr. Cheeseman and his late wife's greatest invention-a machine with unspeakable powers-OK, I'll say it. It's a time machine. But it's not working right yet, so put all ideas of time travel out of your head.

Author's Website: www.awholenotherbook.com

My Take: I loved this book! It is wacky, funny, and full of adventures. My two kids, aged 9 and 7, just loved it too and we laughed often. The agenies and spies who try to steal the LVR (I'm not telling, you have to read it), are stumblin' rumblin', bumblin' and it's hilarious. Our family quote the book on a daily basis, as the lines just great.
Take my unsolicited advice and have fun with this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment